Saturday 28 April 2007

Trent calls it quits, Egold update and others......

First i like been to your attention that Trent the admin from 10sitesdaily and Grettin-Green has called it quits after having a poor upgrade for both programs, his update is below:

Site Closed - Upgrades Disabled

Several people are calling me a scammer, I have not scammed anyone. Most of the sites closing recently are not due to the admin walking with the funds, they are just simply going broke. If I have any intentions of scamming, I would have closed this site the first pay day, when I had over 20k in my EG.

I was only receiving between $100 - $400 or so on average over the past two weeks, and have been paying out the first cycle deposits of no less than $1,500 a day. You do the math.

As far as with GG, I have only gotten about $50-$100 in deposits daily, paying out no less than $400 a day, and having to dig into 10SD account daily to do so.

For all those accusing me of having 5,000 and leaving, that is not true, I paid out until the last $500 was left in my EG, and refunded Jake from ASA for all of his help supporting me, and will also be refunding others that were top supporters.

I am not a scammer. Try running an autosurf for your self and you will find this out, unless you are a top blogger or have a great rep you will also fail 99% of the time, that is why you see surfs coming and going weekly.

I am truly sorry to all who lost here, and I will admit I did mislead some in the past two weeks, telling everyone the site was doing great, only in hope of a turn around.

Sorry…

LightHalzen started again successfully and had reached its max. LSP of 15% , hope this will continue as it was nice having a regular income coming in before they closed to revamp there site, and please remember to surf the required 5 sites else you will not receive the daily LSP.


MyGoldGenie has reached 878 members as of this update and should reach the magic 1000 in the next week, Now into its 2nd week and i have received 3 payments so far and have no complaints with the program.... This Hyip is moving strongly and should be around for a while longer.

Regarding the E-gold issue and freezing of agents accounts more details can be found at Dollar$blog, Egold has been through this once before and people had the feeling that this was coming for many months already. The Dr. has been through this before and has plenty
of money to fight off the legal charges so please don't panic and let this process ride pass and continue as usual.

Got a interesting email to close today's blog, several people promoting a site called wayto1000.com offering 900-1000% per day with ref comm of 10-20%, this to me is impossible and i did not even open the site and i would not even give them a test spend of $1 as that's one dollar lost to scammers...LMAO

Payday: Generation12 , PStraffic, MyGoldGenie , Club4elite , LightHazlen

0 comments: