Wednesday 15 August 2007

MyFitnessPal.com

We all know how hard it can be to lose weight, Right? Trust me I am the same. Eating all that food though Christmas or enjoying them BBQ’s in the summer Months. So I thought I do some research on what good to eat and yet be healthy at the same time, I stumbled upon this site called MyFitnessPal.com but most importantly the free calorie counter.

Studies have showed that keeping track of your food intake and with a exercise you can control that weight what was uncontrollable last time. So by tracking our calories by using the calories counter we are able to make the right choice and managing of weight better.

MyFitnessPal focuses on making sure you can log your meals simply, quickly and easily as possible, cause the easier it is the more likely you are willing to use the counter. The system works because it learns form you and remembers what foods you eat last time and makes it easy to add to your log again. Therefore more we track the easier it becomes….

So don’t wait to next week to lose weight join MyFitnessPal and I forgot to tell you its Free to Join, so what you waiting for?

0 comments: