Monday 26 February 2007

4newbiesmarketing and DSM Update




4newbiesmarketing
seems to be the hottest program out there at the moment, they opened the program on 20th Feb and have achieved 600 plus members so far. Good to see the admin has rewarded the members by giving 11% ( 1% bonus) on 23rd Feb. Good to see the admin cut there fees for the day to allow the members a chance to earn the extra.

Below are the stats of the site.

2/25/2007 10.00 % $ 59931.59
2/24/2007 10.00 % $ 53019.67
2/23/2007 11.00 % $ 42476.00
2/22/2007 10.00 % $ 20956.00
2/21/2007 10.00 % $ 18335.00
2/20/2007 10.00 % $ 18487.00
Total Days: 7
Total Members: 750
Total Ad Pack Purchases: $ 256163.26
Average Daily Ad Pack Purchase: $ 36594.75
Total Requested Cashouts Paid: $ 14135.82


www.desertskymarketing.net

UPDATED:

One member who was experiencing login issues (could not see the turing
number) sent me the following information:
__________________
Dust,

I believe I was experiencing the login issue you were referring to in
your email. Firefox would not display the turing number properly. I.E.
and Opera were fine. Tried all your suggestions, nothing worked.
However, I use the following utility quite often, ran it, and it fixed the
problem.

http://www.stevengould.org/software/cleanup/

I used the following settings:

Custom Cleanup
Empty Recycle Bin
Delete Cookies
Delete Prefetch files
Scan local drives for temporary files
Cleanup all users

Ran this program, re-opened Firefox, and now it works.
_________________________

Happy Surfing,

Dustin
DesertSky Marketing


An email update by DesertSkyMarketing:


Some members are experiencing problems loggin in to DesertSky Marketing
ever since we changed the page you login on. You used to be able to
login from the main page. Now you must login using the "login.php" page.

Most members have not experienced any issues. I've tested it using
several different computers and both Firefox and IE. Firefox also
released a new browser version (v2.0.0.2). I've upgraded and still do not
have any issues logging in.

Also, all the members I've corresponded with that are having issues
logging in are able to login successfully using IE. However, I don't
recommend surfing with IE. This leads me to believe the issue is with the
members computer.

Below are some steps to try. Some members have performed these steps
and no longer are experiencing login issues.

- Upgrade your Firefox to the latest version: http://www.mozilla.com
- Clear your cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files
- Clear your cached and/or saved passwords
- Delete your DSM bookmarks, shortcuts, or history cache
- Reboot your computer
- Manually type into your browser address bar:
www.desertskymarketing.net
- Click the "Member's Login" button on the home page

Please understand it is difficult for me to troubleshoot this issue
since I am unable to duplicate it. I am not experiencing any issues
logging in on the four different computers I've tried. My fellow admin
friends and other associates I've asked to login do not experience any
issues either.

If you are still having login issues, please check your security
programs you have installed to see if there was an update or change.

If all else fails and you still can't login, Email me the following
information:

- Your member ID
- The name and version of the Browser you are using
- The name and version of your security program (Norton, McAfee,
Invisus, etc.)

I will piece this information together to see if I can find anything
common.

Happy Surfing,

Dustin
DesertSky Marketing

Payday: DSM, 9planetnosurf and 4Newbiesmarketing

0 comments: