Monday 19 February 2007

The Day of Updates

Today and yesterday were quite days, which is not always a bad thing, received a few email updates from the admins, so here goes



Geetin-Green

"I am sending this email out regarding the current daily payments. I
made the choice of daily payments as a way of bringing in new members, and
to spike interest in free members.

I have decided payments will go back on normal schedule, but instead of
being twice a week, they will only be once a week. I will make payments
every Wednesday.

I am not doing this for any reason other than we have really picked up
pace on deposits and member growth, which was the goal in daily
payments.

I am also changing it to where you can only request a cash out three
times weekly. The reason for this is for example, say a member has 4
separate upgrades running($10 each), and they earn 10% for a days surfing,
and request a cash out, it breaks the cash out into four pending
request. If this was done daily for one week, being that payments will only
be made on Wednesdays, 1 member would have 28 separate payments that
would need to be paid.

I would recommend cashing out Tuesday and Wednesday. I will make
payments all day on Wednesday all the way up until midnight, and If I miss
any late request on Wednesday night, I will pay them Thursday morning
right away.

This is not bad news in any way, it's actually good news, it's what I
was hoping would happen, and its really happened a lot faster than I
expected, not so much in member growth, but in total deposits.

Thanks for the great member support everyone has been giving, posting
and voting when paid, we are really starting to climb up the monitors,
keep up the good work!"

This can be seen as a good or bad thing, this original plan was twice a week payments but admin started paying daily, as membership goes and for stability and personally i am for the change.



9planetnosurf


"Feb. 18th Update. Sunday.

Four running days, 1208 accounts, of which 830 are active (that's 69%
activity, unheard of!) and 100 VIP accounts (those which have either
over $500 or over $1000 in spends). That is just fantastic! And all of
that without any advertising on my part. And, as you know, am staying
away from the Monitors!

I am just amazed at what some promoters are saying about 9Plantnosurf!
One is telling his downline that he expects 9Planetnosurf to beat the
12DailPro records! Yes, very ambitious and that proclamation did not
leap out of my pineal gland! Although things are going so well that I
would not be surprised! All this and no surfing! Or should I say...
nosurfing!

And am seeing a lot of folks that had gone away, that had given up on
the surf world and the HYIP world, come back! I see them in the MMG
Forum
and in e-mails that some have sent me. Welcome back folks! Let's rekindle
that bright little light, in the right side of the Heart! Let's fan those
flames and get passionate about 9Planetnosurf! It feels good to be
with a winning programme, does it not? It sure does! And a winning Team,
because all of you folks are in my Team and I will support you,
encourage you, tuck you in, and.... ok, you get the picture.

Keep up the good work and the good cheer!

js (aka John Stankiewicz, from Canada, eh? No, I don't usually say eh,
but folks expect it.)"

What can be said about this site what has not been said already.... still HOT




Surfwarrior

"All Feb. 18th payments have been processed!!!
I cannot force anyone to post and vote but look at it this way, the
best form of promotion is still by word of mouth and if members constantly
stay active in the forums and monitors SurfWarrior will continue to
grow as it is at this moment. Let's all keep it real... the more members
join, the more upgrades come in and the longer SurfWarrior will be
around.
http://www.surfwarrior.net/forum.php
http://www.surfwarrior.net/monitors.php

I am still hunting down a site in rotation that's been freezing some
member's surfing. If someone catches it please hit the abuse button so I
can remove it.

Also, I verify each and every upgrade before sending payment so those
who are trying to cheat don't even bother because I'll catch you....

I haven't been posting lately in the forums because I've had some out
of town family members visiting. However, I still make sure that
payments get processed within 24hrs of expiration.

ROCK ON!!!!
Michael"

Site is still steady moving along right now and payments still within one day

0 comments: