Sunday 25 March 2007

Interview with admin of a-milliondreams, clarification on DailyROI



I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Admin of A-milliondreams for their time away from there site and spending that time to answer my questions.

1. Please introduce yourself to our readers. And give a brief history of yourself in the industry.

I have been a normal member in this industry for 2 years now and I have seen several successful and failure programs in the past. I wanted to make my own program since last year but I knew I needed more experience so I stayed as a member longer and finally after several days of thinking I decided to make my own program, thus, A-milliondreams.com was born.

2. What is your position in a-milliondreams? Do you have any staff supporting you and if so what can you tell my about them?

No, I am all alone managing the website, as you can see, I think I am doing a good job as an admin.

3. Why the name a–milliondreams?

Everyone in this field invests their money because they want to achieve something, something that they have been dreaming of, or trying to achieve. I tried to exaggerate it a bit by using the word "millions" because it sounds better, and besides, everyone has A MILLION DREAMS. Agree?

3. How do you differ from other autosurf programs? Whats special about your AutoSurf that will ensure your longevity within the industry

Being active as an admin in the forums and paying the members fast, makes members feel more confident and reinvesting more and referring more people into the program. Fast payments let members reupgrade faster than waiting for payment for a long time. With the absence of 50/50 rule in our program, members are happier and enjoys the site more , a hassle-free program where members get paid without doing anything complicated or trying to understand a complex process.

4. There are currently many problems with money changers and DDoS attacks. How well are you prepared to face such obstacles?

Last month I met a program admin who gave me a list of hundreds of IP Address used by DDOS attacks in major programs, I have not blocked these IP addresses to prevent them from being able to damage our website uptime.

5. How do you plan to pay your ROI? Do you have a business Plan or your plan is based on ponzi?

This is not an investment website, but I do try to diversify a small amount of the funds to at least make up some percentage and offset from the decrease of funds during payouts. but currently, members are re-upgrading and more members are joining, thus continuous growth can be seen. Member activity speaks louder than what admin says.

6. Being a program admin yourself, what do you think of the admins hitting the reset button at the slightest trouble or should they try ride though?

We cant blame them, some of them open programs with the main intention to scam, but I just want to try and make it last the longest possible time, more people will profit and in the end everyone could possibly be happy.

7. Is there anything else you would like to add before finishing this interview?

Thanks to all the members who continuously support our program, and thanks to you Yeepage for this interview, I know this will bring more eyes to our program, so thanks again.



I would like to clarify my recent article dated 20th March regarding DailyROI, below is corrected statement:

The 50/50 rule was always there for withdrawals of over $1400, but the rule has been updated to close an loophole which members have been abusing, typically members were upgrading in other processors and making a 50/50 with money changer. due to the inability to withdraw from money changer, this was a way for members to get some worth out of those funds and has caused DailyROI to take the brunt, basically the temporary change in the terms is due to TSMC.

A few small notes, 4newbiesmarketing payment from CEPtrust to e-gold has been completed within the terms stated. LightHalzen has paid another 15% daily LSP again which makes it 16 days in a row.

Payday: LightHalzen , 4newbiesmarketing (transfer to e-gold) , Generation12 , AdsbyVision

0 comments: