Sunday 4 March 2007

Update from Surfwarrior and Gold news

Update from Surfwarrior, and it looks like DSM could affect the market:

I have always been straight forward since the very beginning and I will
be straight forward with all of you now. The closure of
Desertskymarketing has put a major dent in SurfWarrior's ability to payout. I had over
$5k in DSM awaiting any refund. I will process as many payments until
funds run out.
I do have a suggestion that will help, but it will require the majority
of members to participate. I sincerely want surfwarrior to continue but
I can't do it without your help. I have been paying within 24hrs for 1
month now. Please consider that. I have always said that I will keep on
paying till the end and I think I have proven that.
So, here's my straight forward suggestion. I will not sugarcoat
anything. SurfWarrior has 573 members. I implore ALL members to upgrade with
at least $25. That will greatly help us make up any momentum we have
lost. As an admin, I have done the best I can by paying until I can't pay
anymore. Now it's time for all of us to join together as a team to make
this work. Again, I implore ALL members to at least give this
suggestion a shot and upgrade with at least $25.

Michael


Update on Gold from Bullionvault.com

Gold News
Gold has been dropping like a stone in the last few days. There should be a small retrace back up to a higher level on monday. Be careful right now about keeping big amounts in your E-gold.

Gold sank as the US session began on Friday and failed to rise above $645 as the weekend drew near after wiping out the early recovery to $668 in Europe.

Against Sterling gold dropped below £340 for the first time in 10 days. Eurozone investors were able to buy gold below €500 for the first time since late Jan.

“Gold is not glittering any longer as a safe haven,” wrote analysts at Dresdner Kleinwort in a note.

0 comments: