Saturday 8 September 2007

PayPerPost- Monetize your blog

If you’re a regular reader of my blog you would know I have quite active in the paid to blog arena, but did you know who the biggest player is right now and who possible pays the most too? The meathod is simple advertisers pay bloggers for blog advertising

That’s why I joined payperpost a while ago, I had heard of them but never paid must attention until my friend told me more about them and what they been paying him for writing articles.

So why so many people love PayPerPost (PPP)? I believe its quite simple, money talks wonders and that’s why we always pick the article for $20 when others only pay you $10 for the same one.

As I mentioned earlier I first got too know about it from a few friends ( I only mention one right now – Dolphin Scuba who regularly write there own articles for PPP. They taught me what’s required to be approved by PPP and helped set up my blog.

You guys are probably wondering what I like about PPP, so here goes….

I love the fact that they allow me to earn money for writing simple articles and the unlimited supply of opportunities available at any time; I joined others paid to post sites where I only had one or two opportunities over a matter of months.

The other kind of cool feature is that you as a webmaster can hire me directly to write an article about your site, for a small sum which is set by the owner of the blog. You can engage them to write a good review and give the link text and the banners that you require within the review.

Probably the biggest feature what sets PPP apart from most other paid to post sites is the fact there’s a referral system in place, so you can earn form other people who join under you, so if you are good at promoting too you can gain additional income.

If your not convinced about the benefits of PPP why don’t you sign up for an account today ( its free) and wait for your website to be approved and then see for yourself how easy its to earn some extra pocket money online with PPP. Current promotion is $20 for your first post

If you like sign up please click the link here




0 comments: