Wednesday 9 May 2007

Blogvertise Approves my first Blog....Updates

Blog Ads

After reading about Blogvertise, i opened an account got my blog approved before being given my first assignment a few days ago.... Wrote my article in around 30mins and submitted my link to my blog for the admin to verify the article.

Yesterday it was approved and i was rewarded by earning $4, which will be paid into my paypal account in about a months time. Four dollars does not sound much, its a start and typically a new account will pay between $4-$25 per article.

They will consider increasing the payout rate to accounts based on the quality of the blog, the performance of assigned tasks and how long you have had an account with us. All payout increases are done on a case by case basis. If you have established an account with them and have successfully completed/approved 5 tasks you may Contact Us for approval of a payout increase.

Blogvertise
is an good way to earn extra money doing the thing we enjoy the most "BLOGGING" but at the same time is easy to set up and do for the novice by using myspace or blogger like i currently use.




Back to Autosurf, i have been paid three times by Generation12 since the relaunch and i am glad to see things moving along well, the admin did i good job before and last a long time. PSTraffic also has paid me for another days surfing and is still going strong.

Payday: LightHazlen , PSTraffic , Traxxas-Surf , Generation12

0 comments: