Thursday 10 May 2007

Update on Club4elite.....

Here's the latest Update from Club4elite Admin Paul:

Hello.

Ok, lets start with current status of Club4elite.
Site was down, problem was found and was resolved. But it was the smallest problem.
Upgrades and cashouts are not allowed from midnight April 27/28. I think reasons everyone knows and I don’t need to remind them.

Future.
There are bad and good news.
The bad news is Club4elite will be closed.
Good news is after few weeks I will start totally new project. Project with new and very interesting concept, this site will be totally different from current project. Theoretically new site can run forever even with out rounds closings or something like that. Im waiting impatiently when my programmers will create all this. Details about project will be announced later.

Why not to continue with Club4elite?
Because its not possible. Any way site will die after few days, because reserves are too small. Right now all current reserves will go to do refunds.

Refunds from Club4elite round 2.
All who are not in profit right now will receive upgrades in new project. Only you will have to do second upgrade with the same or larger amount you have in loose right now. So start to prepare this money. To receive this upgrade you will have to provide me your new ID, old ID in Club4elite and amount you want to receive back. I will post all list with ID’s who can apply for it.

And lets make this how it is. Club4elite was online 6 months and I need to rest a little, running such project takes a lot of energy and I need some time to spend with family and gather new power. Mean time programmer will work to create this project.

Regards,
Paul.



My top two daily payout sites LightHazlen and PSTraffic have paid me again for another days surfing...

Payday: LightHazlen , Traxxas-surf, PSTraffic

0 comments: