Sunday 13 May 2007

The End of Robert Krimm.....As we know him

Looks like Robert of the Treo-surf, 15HitsDaily and 24SurfPro has finally called it quits and has started to refund members, this alone will take a while. Has this guy changed the autosurf world like he wanted too when he started out....maybe.

So looks like no more mega blockbuster "videocasts" from Robert too, this is most likely this last email to all..

Attention all Members,

As stated in prior emails and video's the refund process has begun. We have sent out approx. $200k in refunds so far and the process will continue until everyone is paid. I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you all that I will be shutting down all of our websites except for STO. I will not be opening any new sites or online business ventures. I have secluded myself from everyone connected to the autosurf world. I spent the past year of my life trying to legitimize this industry and have come up against nothing but resistance which has taken a toll on my health. I have been hospitalized twice in the past 2 weeks and cannot continue at this pace. I will continue to work quietly in the background until all members have been refunded.

I would like to take this time to thank all of you for your continued patients. Please keep in mind, this will be a timely process but will be completed as soon as possible.

I have received threats against me and my families lives, I cannot continue to put my family in harms way for the sake of a website. I have worked very hard over the past year to try and bring all of you a viable and realistic way of making extra money on the internet. All I have received is my name slandered on the blogs and forums, I've been called a liar, a thief, a Krimm-inal, I have been called a scammer, People
have even stooped so low as to attack me for my weight problem. I have fought the good fight and have nothing left to fight with. Believe what you want about me, I cannot be concerned with it anymore. I will work to get everyone there money back and then I will work on my marriage and my health which have both suffered severely since this all began. As stated in prior emails, I will see to it that all of you receive your funds.

I would like to share with you an email received from one of our refunded members.

"Robert-

I just wanted to write and thank you for working this whole situation out. You have integrity and are a good man of God. He will bless you even more with your business for being an honest man. Thank you verymuch. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

By the way, since you have some bad comments about you on the Internet from some idiots you should copy and paste what I wrote about you above to let people know you are a man of integrity and a man of God. That is rare in the business world. It takes 21 positives to make up for one negative so post anything positive you can. Have a great day and God bless.

Brandon R. Boyd
President

At this time I would also like to fulfill another promise I made to all of you which was to bring you more money making opportunities, please consider joining a very good friend of mine in his endeavor, You've heard of it as "The Martian Project" Larry is a very intelligent and ethical man. I would recommend that all of you get involved with this project as the potential for income far exceeds any autosurf. Even though I
have no personal involvement in the Martian Project, Larry will have my continued support in all that he does. I will create a thread in the forum for Martian Discussion. I will not be monitoring this thread however and am only providing a place for you to have your questions answered and discuss the project.

Here is the link to the video for more information.
http://www.abrohn.com/martian

Thank you
Robert Krimm
President
Tri-Star Media Group, Inc.


Got payments from PSTraffic and Generation12 which is probably the two strongest programs in my list and oh not forgetting LightHazlen too...




LightHazlen payment not in my list of payments as i have updated before their payment time, but i should see that in about 3 hours time...

Funny enough my top 3 programs all are paying 120% which i and many people believe is the most sustainable ROI in the market right now.

Payday: Generation12 , PSTraffic

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know when the man of God is going to refund the money he took from honest people? HE did nothing but steal and lie to investors! HE has caused people to try and take their lifes because HE ruined them.He was saying the whole time everyone would be returned all the money he had recieved! WHEN BOB ARE YOU GOING TO DO THE RIGHT THING? WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR MONEY BACK? IT HAS BEEN A YEAR NOW!