Saturday 26 May 2007

Quick update



Today's going to be a short update as i am stuck at work still on Saturday, got paid from Generation12, they seem to be riding high since there restart and i have almost completed two complete sets of withdrawals , another program paying right now is Centro-invest is another daily HYIP payout site that so far has been paying promptly and i have had a chat with the admin Joseph and so far he has been very responsive to my problems and they were corrected immediately.



Back to work now, hopefully get an update out later. BYE

1 comments:

Marco Xot said...

hi i would like to add your RSS into my blog
www.3viso.com/
if you want i create for you also an editor user for manage your article and put some banners of yours
please send me the address of yours RSS

my web:
www.3viso.com
my msn:
marco76tv@hotmail.com
my icq:
210139517