Friday 18 May 2007

Ads By Vision

An update from AdsbyVision

Just an short update. As to the information I got the requested e-swift
processor will be integrated by this weekend and as well the new
patspro version upgrade.

For all to recognize:

Every free member receives 5 dollar added to his or her account as
e-swift payment and it is required to set up an e-swift account for every
Member. as soon as the e-swift is inside the abv script payouts will
start with it.

The new script as well has a better feature about the credits, but for
sure in the new way there will be no more credits, credits are rewarded
through purchase of advertisement reader packages, makes it more fair
for everyone.

Every Member who is not active for 5 days the system will delete his or
her account.

Today on 2 listings abv was listed as waiting and still was a few
minutes ago even respective my message to them, should abv be listed
tomorrow as well as waiting I will simply delete the account of both of them.

Taking the money from admin and think they can make the rules!

Within the next couple of days I will contact each and every listing
and depends on the feedback remove them as listing.

So promote your URL if you really want a change within the industry,
because the change is taking place.

Yours
Franco
www.adsbyvision.com


The FX Offer by Andy
The start time for the cycler is tomorrow night at 8:00 PM EST.

The URL is http://www.thefxoffer.com/atmcycle/

The forum is http://www.thefxoffer.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0

Good luck if u care to join....

After payments have stopped for almost a week at Traxxas-surf, Hazel has wrote an email to explain and ask for your support to redeposit into the program, the full email is attached below

Dear All Members,

This is an important news regarding the site status, please do
bear with me as of this time i'm still cant do some cashout payments due
to lack of egold,(i want to be honest to you all in this situation right
now) the reasons it happens is cause 75% of funds i used to invest in
some AS programs that has gone now since the last egold issue, and
unfortunately i lost to them cause the site has gone now..

The reason now i right letter i want you all to know that we can
still make the site alive by please upgrading again the amount of
upgrade you have right now, in this case we can still continue the site for
months to come, and from now on i will be more wiser on what i will do
on funds..

Right now i want all your trust to me.. And i will not let you
all down..

please do bear with me now..

Hope that you understand..


Thanks
Hazel
Traxxas-surf admin

Lastly is an email from Planet-Trust regarding blocked emails, personally i am not in this program but i know its popular so its worth to mention...

I want to let you all know that I am aware of the Planet-Trust Egold
account being blocked. I am currently trying to get the situation
resolved. Please give me some time as I try and figure out what happened.

I was going to spread the news this morning that EGold cashouts would
be caught up to terms with all missed spends paid. After getting home
from work I was stunned when I found out our account had been blocked.
I want to let you all know that I am doing the best I can to get the
situation resolved. I don’t want anyone to worry as I will not let
anyone lose any money. Please stay calm and I will keep you all posted as
to my progress. If anyone is aware of any information, please PM me or
send us a ticket.

I have been working hard around the clock to make sure everyone was
getting their payments and working on missed spends. I was also going to
announce that we had found a possible cause of the missed spends as
well. I do have our programmer working on this currently as well. Please
do not send in support tickets. I promise to keep you all updated as I
get any info. I will be using a backup EGold account today to accept
ad-pack purchases. Please do business as normal and I ask that you all
have faith in me as I am doing my best. As soon as I gain some ground
I will continue to finish the remaining missed spends.

We already have solutions to problems like this.
Please spread this to the forums

ThankYou for your support.
Jack Cobb

0 comments: