Wednesday 16 May 2007

Profit-Jam....



Just joined Profit-jam which opened 3 days ago, below is the update of the site from their webpage:

It is my pleasure to introduce to you "Profit-Jam.com". I am Localinvestor, a loyal member of MMG and TG, I am also admin of "Profit-Jam" (PJ's)". I have over 3 years experience in Hyip's and Autosurfing and understand what is required of me as admin. I have the very best rates available, the hottest design with 'The Unhackable' Neversay script and the biggest promotion. With minimal effort this fantastic program will climb to the top and be huge! We are committed to making PJ's clean up this sadly stricken Industry. I feel the time has come to make a new GREAT something to out shine a new dawn has risin. Join today or regret not earning tomorrow !

ProfitJam is a combination of AutoSurf and HYIP built into one. ProfitJam will be paying out manually within 24 hours. I have been around long enough to realize Autowithdraw only means one thing; trouble. I have seen to many stories about "hacks" and I am not ready to risk my members money just for a few hours wait. I also advise my members not to join any Autowithdraw site lets be safe and minimize your money being lost.

Payouts are 3 times a week on monday, wedensday and saturday. Please allow us 24 hours to process these payments as each account is individually checked for cheating.

Why PJ's ?

  • Known loyal Admin
  • HYIP and Autosurf best of both
  • Earn 4% referral commissions
  • 12% for 12 days earning in HYIP mode - no surfing required to earn
  • 13% for 13 days earning in AutoSurf mode - surfing required to earn
  • Mass Payout 3 times a week. You may make as many requests as you like howeverSafe secure script
  • No Autowithdraw - WE want our funds to go to members not hackers !
  • Simply the best !!

0 comments: